Thursday, March 1, 2007

TO MY AMERICAN SUBJECTS:ATTENTION ,PLEASE...

I DO believe that you'll provide me with the data am after for my project...Those months,I got some copies from your citizens...Really ,they were so much kind to spend time in filling the copies up...Still,please try to notice that some questions were skipped,or may be forgotten ...No details in appropriate places...and the like.This causes a serious problem concerning my investigation.So ,please try to :
1.read the instructions carefully,
2.answer part -1- in detail,
3.give your responses in parts-2- &-3-without skipping any;and
4.try to stick to the note in part-1-.
I know that am bothering you 'cause of the long questions.But,please try to know that this is the only means I have to pursue my study.Without your help,believe me everything is down...Um..Would you kindly be patient with a drowning person like me?Time flies and few months are left for me...Am waiting for magical responses from you
BEST WISHES,
The Researcher
http://up.9q9q.net/up/index.php?f=mkJTtsgiE Here where you can find the questions if the qualifications previously published fit you....

1 comment:

David said...

Hi IG,

I think it will be helpful that you decided to provide a link to the questions. I followed the link, but I found that the web site is mostly written in Arabic. May I suggest that you at least alter the the questionnaire download button at the web site so that it says in English something like "Download Questionnaire Here". I was able to figure it out, but other English only readers may be puzzled.