Saturday, February 24, 2007

HI AGAIN...........

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,It is my pleasure to invite lovely persons like you to fill in this questionnnaire.I am an Ph.D.student tackling a linguistic area.I do believe that your responses will lead me to the fruitful findings am dreaming of.Please,try to stick to the instructions given there.Here you are the conditions under which you would kindly fill up the questionnaire:
1.White American native speakers are only included in my study ;since their language is standard in U.S.A.
2.Children and teenagers are excluded.Old, middle-aged and young People are included .
3.Both sexes are included following (2) above.
4.People of different occupations are included.

6 comments:

David said...

Dear IG,

This is good information to provide to your readers. :) May I suggest that you add to this post to a sentence directing the reader to the previous post for more info and the link to your email address.

lowandslow said...

Just emailed you, go ahead and send me your survey.
Good Luck!

David said...

Hi IG, I have created a new post at my blog to highlight your research and your blog. I hope it will be helpful! Good luck!

IRAQIGREETINGS said...

Hi david....I don not know what to say....Your help..Your encouragement...push me to work harder and faster at times I find myself a TURTEL!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

olivebranch said...

Dear IG- I am Luke(y) Skinner founder//admin of the Olivebranch Network and I am somewhat surprised Najma didn't send you in my direction to begin with!

Anyway thanks to lovely David I have found your project and am here to offer assistance. Do all of those involved HAVE TO BE from the USA? Would you interview other native english speakers from Australia or the UK for example?

More importantly, could you please make your questions public so that I can post them on your behalf over at the Olivebranch Network; the majority of our non-Iraqi readers are American and as such I am sure we can help you get enough talent for your survey once you give me the questions!!!!!!!!

yours,
Luke(y) Skinner

Confessions of a Malamute said...

sorry to tell you but american English ISNT standard. In fact the only place in the world where you will find such horrible (mis)use of the language is the US.