Wednesday, February 14, 2007

IRAQIHOPES ARE ASKING FOR SOME HOPES!!!


Hi Everybody,
It's time again to ask for help...Am an Iraqi Ph.D. student working on my project
which its practical part involves some questions concerning the American life...I 've truely welcomed by wonderful people who tried to do the best for me...
Actually,I 've published my questions
using thankfully a close friend's blog :
Here I am again ...This time using my own blog....
Waiting for your comments here or on my
email:dr.huda@yahoo.com
Please just remember that am living and working in a place if there is life....The second extension is about to Bye Bye....and still a pile of books are waiting for me
Thank you

3 comments:

David said...

Hi Hud! Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

I will try again to think of some way to get you more respondents for your questionaire. I have a couple of Iraqi blog friends here in the U.S. now. Perhaps I can ask them to help you.

As always, best wishes, and good luck! :)

P.S. You are welcome to visit my blogs if you like. Just click on my name to go to my profile.

Unknown said...

I'll link to this post from Dean's World (one of the most-visited American blogs) on Tuesday.

IRAQIGREETINGS said...

Wow!It's the lovely character again...Thanks David and am waiting for you...