Saturday, February 24, 2007

THAT WAS MY FIRST STEP IN THE SURVEY

Survey (With details)
An Iraqi female studying for her PhD degree needs some Americans to answer a survery of about 13 questions. You only have to answer 5 questions though.I wouldn't have published it if she wasn't so serious and needed help. And I would appreciate it if some of you would take the time to answer the questions.The questions are about life in America. For anyone who wants to correct our ideas about life in America, or wants to help an Iraqi, please e-mail her at this address so she can send you the questions:
dr.huda@yahoo.com....
Hey...This is derived from my dear Najma's blog....

3 comments:

David said...

Hi again! I notice that you have chosen the nickname "IraqiGreetings". So, if it is ok with you, I will call you "IG" when I write to you here. So, hello IG! :)

I like this post as it more clearly says what you would like your visitors to do if they want to participate in your research. So, again I wish you best of luck!

IRAQIGREETINGS said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Thanks david...

IRAQIGREETINGS said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Thanks david...